How does it help:
- Clitoral hood reduction improves the aesthetics of a large, over-hanging, bulky, or wrinkly clitoral hood which covers the clitoris.
- Clitoral hood reduction improves sexual function by making the clitoris more easily accessible during sexual activities.
- Using minimally invasive cosmetic surgery technique developed over years of experience, clitoral hood reduction results in a neat, tidy and natural-looking clitoral hood, properly covering the clitoris.
- With proper minimally invasive surgical technique to avoid damage to nerves and blood vessels, the sensation of the labia and clitoral hood should be well preserved. Dr Lau’s presentation about such at the AMEC 2016 conference in Paris.
How is it done:
- Clitoral hood reduction is performed by Dr. Lau, an experienced cosmetic vaginal surgeon with years of experience in vaginal plastic and reconstructive surgery, minimally invasive pelvic surgery, and cosmetic surgery.
- With Dr. Lau’s expertise and experience, the clitoral hood reduction surgery is done with only local anesthesia (numbing medicine), thus avoiding the concerns, fear, nausea and costs frequently associated with general anesthesia (going to sleep).
- Same-day clitoral hood reduction surgery can be done (after prior phone consultation) within a day-trip for regional patients from Vancouver, BC, Eastern Washington, Oregon, and of course areas around Seattle.
- Convenient arrangements are in place to make the clitoral hood reduction surgical experience easy for out-of-town patients flying into Seattle.