How does it help:
- Labiaplasty improves the aesthetics of large, hanging, bulky, or asymmetrical inner lips of the vaginal opening – labia minora.
- Using minimally invasive cosmetic surgical technique developed over years of experience, labiaplasty results in neat, tidy, and natural-looking labia minora.
- During labiaplasty, any bulky prepuce tissue on the sides of the clitoral hood is addressed during the same surgery (a small percentage of the women requesting labiaplasty might actually require a formal clitoral hood reduction, which goes beyond reducing the prepuce with labiaplasty).
- In performing labiaplasty, with proper minimally invasive surgical technique to avoid damage to nerves and blood vessels, the sensation of the labia and clitoral hood should be well preserved. Dr Lau’s presentation about such at the AMEC 2016 conference in Paris.
How is it done:
- Labiaplasty is performed by Dr. Lau, an experienced cosmetic vaginal surgeon with years of experience in vaginal plastic and reconstructive surgery, minimally invasive pelvic surgery, and cosmetic surgery.
- With Dr. Lau’s expertise and experience, the labiaplasty surgery is done with only local anesthesia (numbing medicine), thus avoiding the concerns, fear, nausea and costs frequently associated with general anesthesia (going to sleep).
- Same-day labiaplasty surgery can be done (after prior phone consultation) within a day-trip for regional patients from Vancouver, BC, Eastern Washington, Oregon, and, of course, areas around Seattle.
- Convenient arrangements are in place to make the labiaplasty surgical experience easy for out-of-town patients flying into Seattle.