How does it help:
- Vaginoplasty restores and improves the appearance and function of the vaginal canal and opening to the pre-childbearing state.
- Vaginoplasty surgically rebuilds the deep muscle layers in the pelvic floor to tighten the vaginal canal internally that no energy devices – laser, RF, or ultrasound – can achieve.
- Vaginoplasty rebuilds the muscles, mucosa and skin at the opening of the vagina, including part of the labia, to restore and improve the look and function of the vaginal opening to the youthful state.
- Vaginoplasty reconstructs the vaginal opening and canal to optimize sexual function – Dr Lau’s presentation on such vaginoplasty method at the World Congress on Sexual Medicine, Lisbon 2018
How is it done:
- Vaginoplasty is performed by Dr. Lau, an experienced cosmetic vaginal surgeon with years of experience in vaginal plastic and reconstructive surgery, minimally invasive pelvic surgery, and cosmetic surgery.
- Due to Dr. Lau’s expertise and experience, the vaginoplasty is done with only local anesthesia (numbing medicine) thus avoiding the concerns, fear, nausea and costs frequently associated with general anesthesia (going to sleep).
- Same-day surgery vaginoplasty can be done (after prior phone consultation) within a day-trip for regional patients from Vancouver, BC, Eastern Washington, Oregon, and, of course, areas around Seattle.
- Convenient arrangements are in place to make the vaginoplasty surgical experience easy for out-of-town patients flying into Seattle.