How does it help:
- Hymenoplasty is designed to restore the hymenal mucosal ring to the pre-penetration state.
- It is important to note that almost half of virginal women do not have any vaginal bleeding during their initial sexual intercourse – due to tampon usage, sports trauma, having thin or scanty hymenal tissue naturally, or having stretchable and loose hymenal tissue naturally.
How is it done:
- Lau’s expertise and experience allow the hymenoplasty surgery to be done with only local anesthesia (numbing medicine), thus avoiding the concerns, fear, nausea and costs frequently associated with general anesthesia (going to sleep).
- Same-day hymenoplasty surgery can be done (after prior phone consultation) within a day-trip for regional patients from Vancouver, BC, Eastern Washington, Oregon, and, of course, areas around Seattle.
- Convenient arrangements are in place to make the hymenoplasty surgical experience easy for out-of-town patients flying into Seattle.